WHO IT'S FOR:
Must be a member in good standing of the CNLA and provincial member associations of the CNLA.
This program consists of commercial property, liability, and automobile insurance for members of the Canadian Nursery Landscape Association (CNLA) and all provincial associations. The program is endorsed by CNLA.
A comprehensive Property and Casualty Program tailored to meet CNLA member needs:
- Errors and omissions coverage for landscape design professionals.
- Unlocked vehicle warranty for theft of tools in unattended vehicle.
- Rented equipment and rental reimbursement coverage.
- Blanket limit for all insured values with no co-insurance restriction.
- All risks coverage for greenhouses and nurseries and growing stock.
- Landscapers including snow removal operations.
- Commercial 'blanket' fleet rating.
- Hail coverage provided without any limitation.
- Overspray pollution liability.
EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS OF THE HORTPROTECT PROGRAM
- High quality and good value program structure tailored to meet your needs for landscape contractors, nurseries, and garden centres including greenhouse coverage.
- Tools to assist you to reduce risk exposures and minimalize overall costs.
- Education through training and risk awareness supported by the provincial association.
- Comprehensive coverage and competitive pricing that takes into consideration regional differences.
- A national dedicated claims management team with technical expertise that will advocate on the policyholder's behalf.
- Introduction and implementation of risk management tools and best practices that will help reduce risk exposures and minimize costs through centralized data management.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT MARSH CANADA LIMITED AT: